Pudgee: super soft Comfort
Only a touch can describe the unique texture and incredible softness of Pudgee. Pudgee contours to the body, flowing around clothing wrinkles and seams so they are imprinted into the cushion, not into the skin. Pudgee is a high-density, open-cell foam with gel-like properties that reduce shear forces and friction that aggravate tender areas on the skin. Pudgee also transforms moisture and wicks it away from the body.
Sitting on a Pudgee results in better blood circulation and improved dermatological health because it reduces pressure and relieves skin tension.
- Pudgee is a viscoelastic cushion material with open-cell structure and a soft, dough-like consistency.
- Pudgee absorbs jolts and vibrations, reducing the tiring effects of long-term seating.
- Pudgee provides flotation properties usually found only in more expensive, pure silicone gel pads.
- Pudgee is most effective when used on top of a SunMate cushion.
- Pudgee cushions retain their soft texture in temperature and humidity extremes.
- The density of a Pudgee cushion ranges from 15-33 lb/ft3.
- Waterproof coatings and slipcovers may be purchased separately.
PUDGEE IS NOT DESIGNED TO BE FOLDED.
Download Data Sheet or MSDS.